Curious about the rolling pins with patterns?
An embossed rolling pin is a classic wood rolling pin engraved with a design. We offer textured rolling pins handmade from high-quality beech wood (100% food-safe) in Warsaw Poland.
These designed rolling pins gives detailed, seamless designs into your dough. They are perfect gifts! We have Christmas rolling pins, birthdays and for weddings! We also offer personalized rolling pins!
We offer more than 100 patterns that you would love to have! From cute animals, beautiful geometrics patterns and also seasonal options for Christmas, Halloween, Easter and more!
All of our patterns are meticulously detailed and engraved deep into the wood for maximum effectiveness.
Quality and Customer satisfaction is our first priority! We have over 12,000 good customer reviews.
Makes Baking Even More Fun!
Using our rolling pins with designs will bring joy to you and your loved ones and ensure that your cookies, pies and other baking becomes the talk of your town or neighbourhoods!
Baking with these embossing rolling pins is fun, especially for kids! These beautiful decorative rolling pins are also perfect for more than just cookies and pies. Use your new patterned rolling pins for cakes and other sweets or for savory items like homemade noodles or pasta! You can also use our personalized rolling pins to work with clay and other art mediums. Imagine being able to easily give your pottery a beautiful decorative texture in seconds!
How to make butter cookies
“Before using, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.”
- 230g unsalted butter.
- 175g confectioner’s (icing) sugar.
- 1 Egg (room temperature).
- 1.5-3 Teaspoons extract or emulsion (any flavor).
- 1 Teaspoon salt.
- 400-425g all-purpose flour.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and extract and mix well.
- Sift together flour and salt, add to wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
- Roll, emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
- Bake cookies at 200 Celsius for 7-8 minutes until tops are appear dry rather than shiny.
- The secret is to pre-heat well the oven, and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
“Don't worry, I also put the recipe for the cookies with the rolling pin.”
How to clean the embossed rolling pin?
- Do not wash in a dishwasher.
- Dry it thoroughly and apply a layer of vegetable oil or olive oil (Keep away from direct sunlight).
We Ship from POLAND via UPS & Fedex.
Europe (UPS): 3-5 Business days.
United States and Canada (Fedex): 3 - 5 Business days.
Australia and New Zealand (Fedex): 3 - 5 Business days.
Asia (Poland Post): 15 - 20 Business days.
Other (Poland Post): 15-20 Business days.
- The overall length – 380mm (15")
- The operating part – 200mm (7.9")
- The weight of one – 350g (12.34 oz)
- The overall length – 460mm (18,11")
- The operating part – 250mm (9.84")
- The weight of one – 600g (21,16 oz)
We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is cancelled you will get full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.
Returns (if applicable)
We accept return of products. Customers have the right to apply for a return within 14 days after the receipt of the product.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you a notification of receipt. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact our Customer service at email@example.com to get the return address.